Ghetto Translations 1O1 :1. Sh*t just got real=The situation has escalated to the highest point of seriousness & is no longer a laughing matter.
2. We Cousins .. = we grew up together .. But we’re Not related
3. “You wasn’t wit me shootin in the gym!” = “You did not contribute to my current success in any way, shape, or form”.
4. “Ima rapper” = I’m unemployed; I live at home; I don’t like doing my homework;
5. “You Got Me?” - Are you willing to take a chance in life to let me use a couple of dollars that u will NEVER see again
6. You talk white = You speak with proper annunciation and grammar .
7. “I’m chillin tonight bruh” - my current financial situation will not allow me to partake in the festivities tonight.
8. “You gotta boyfriend?” = Regardless of your answer I will STILL attempt to obtain your number & talk to you.
9. I’m around da corner = I’m 45 minutes away
1O. Boy Bye = Your stupidity has resulted in my irritation with you therefore I’m dismissing you from my presence.
From TRAYVON MARTIN....and others like Troy Davis....to Emmet Till we still feel an ill effect of what our forefathers faught to covercome....Paving the long road we still travel